SDS eLearning for ProVal and Sequel
SDS is thrilled to announce we have launched e-learning for ProVal LS and Sequel, to train our clients on the administration and end-user areas of our software packages.
This means we can provide the full training curriculum delivered through a live online GoToTraining package.
Just like face to face classroom training, you can still raise your hand when you need to ask a question.
The training is very interactive with a chance to participate in discussions, completing exercises and hands-on experience using the software. Users will experience the software in a virtual classroom where they will quickly learn how to navigate the systems and best practice methods to complete projects and appraisals.
There are numerous benefits to e-learning:
- Learners find online courses are easier to concentrate in because they are not distracted by other delegates and classroom activity.
- Training sessions are broken down into “bite-size” sessions which means training is more focused and learner can absorb and retain more information.
- The flexibility of e-learning courses allows you to learn when it’s optimal. People are busy, especially working in development and our eLearning courses allow you to spread the training over a few session rather than taking whole days out of your schedule.
- Organisations can save travel time and costs, make it easier for colleagues in different locations to attend the same training sessions.
- Each session is recorded and learners have the opportunity to revisit the session after the training to review anything they might want to see again.
- Rather than completing activities in a classroom, learners will have the opportunity to break out into their own “virtual classroom” to participate in activities.
We are taking bookings now for:
More From SDS
Reassessing financial viability and investment modelling. This webinar on Wednesday 29th April 2020 focussed on the fundamentals of scheme viability